For our client, Office Movers of Florida, one of the key reasons for their growth within the greater Tampa Bay area over the last few years has been their ability to effectively communicate their message.
The company offers a number of different business solutions for other businesses including commercial relocation and moving, office furniture installation, long and short term storage, inventory management and office furniture repair. Like so many other businesses that offer a variety of services, they’ve had to figure out ways to communicate their service offerings so that they can appeal to a larger number of potential clients.
With a name like Office Movers, they didn’t want clients to just view them as just movers, especially when their other services could be as equally valuable during a move or as stand alone services. Many organizations throughout Tampa, St. Pete and the surrounding areas need help with cubicle installation, moving furniture around for painting or re-carpeting, furniture assembly or office furniture repair.
How have they communicated their message?
Office Movers has focused on showcasing their services in different ways, including:
- Devoting pages on their website to individual services
- Creating blog posts for different services
- Using marketing material and brochures that outline all their services
- Managing a Google Ad Words pay-per-click campaign for different keywords around their services
- Maintaining an internal business development team to communicate to potential leads
- Joining local and industry organizations for networking opportunities
By creating and sticking to a marketing plan that’s focused on lead generation and conversion (and by providing great service of course) Office Movers of Florida has gone from new start-up to trusted resource very quickly. Their example is one that many local, mid-sized businesses can follow here in Tampa.
For more information about Office Movers or marketing solutions for Tampa businesses, please contact John Kennerty with Exo Creative.