At some point, early stage companies – or startups – need marketing materials to help them sell their product or service.
A new tech company in St. Pete may have developed an exciting software solution and needs help getting the message out. Or it might be a new personal injury law firm in Tampa tying to determine how they carve out a name for themselves in a crowded marketplace.
Regardless, in the beginning, the needs of startups are similar. They need something to help ‘tell their story’.
Our goal is to help new companies position themselves so ‘their story’ is communicated effectively. We help create the pieces and processes that startups need to tell who they are, what they do and what the benefit is for the clients and customers who work with them.
We Help with Branding
- Business cards
- Brochures and sales collateral
- Content development
- Trades how items
- Signage, rack cards and postcard
Communications and Lead Generation
- Marketing plans
- Email marketing programs
- Social media marketing
- Public relations
- Lead generation and new customers acquisition
- Media buying
- Marketing asset allocation and cash flow management
- Developing ordering, purchasing and invoicing processes
- Developing fulfillment processes
- Organizational strategies
- Choosing e-commerce and/or email marketing platforms
- IT and network setup, VoIP phone services (through our partners)
Whether you’re company is a brand news startup, or an existing company going through a growth stage or launching a new product/service, the same approach works. You still need to develop ways to communicate your message and present your product/service to the right people in the right way.
We’d love to find out more about your business. Let’s connect.